eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) is the largest online distributor of flights in
the world (measured in terms of sales) and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce businesses.
Under its five brands (eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink and Liligo), it offers the best
deals on regularly-scheduled flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rentals,
vacation packages, travel insurance and stays of varying length to more than 16 million
customers all over the world. Present in forty-four countries, the company employs more than
eDreams are now hiring for Business Executive for our growing Accommodation area. This
is a role tailor-made for someone to use core analytical and interpersonal skills to make an
impact on a successful multi-national business whilst learning core business skills of co-
ordination, presentation, strategy, stakeholder management and project management.
Do you want a challenge to grow your career in one of the most talented Online Companies in
The Business Executive will be a high-potential, extremely driven person, with strong
analytical, logical thinking and interpersonal skills. He/she will play a key role in supporting
eDreams ODIGEO’s accommodation area, working to drive change through identifying
initiatives, and working with other functions to optimise our pricing/costs and improve
reporting to maximize revenue.
The person will be responsible for:
● Understanding market trends and customer behavior in relation to Accommodation
● Opportunity identification and quantification: to recommend potential ways to innovate
in maximizing availability of sales of our accommodation products.
● Reporting and communicating all relevant data & KPI’s from the product performance.
● Liaising, co-ordinating and driving eDreams ODIGEO Product and IT teams to deliver
on our ambitious plans.
● Supporting our teams’ business managers in achieving goals around conversion,
competitiveness and traffic.
● Analyzing performance to extract maximum learnings to feed into decision-making.
● Liaising with stakeholders to ensure ongoing roadmap and development and
improvement of Accommodation products.
● Work with customer service team to deliver new projects as well as enhancing
customer experience and increasing efficiency in our contact centers.
Experience and skills required
● Minimum 2 years of experience in a role in a fast-moving business, preferably
consulting, e-commerce, retail.
● University degree related to Business, Engineering, and/or Analytical disciplines
● Ambitious self-starter who wants to grow their career in e-commerce/travel.
● Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point). use of other
Business Intelligence tools and applications (including e.g SQL) would be an
● Proficient English required (More than 2 languages will be a plus).
● Self-starter, with can-do attitude.
● Ability to work in cross functional teams.
● Strong numerical, analytical and presentation skills.
● Team player.
● Results driven.
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.