eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
Our Dynamic Packages area is one of the most exciting and fast-moving parts of eDreams ODIGEO. We lead the way in our industry in providing the widest flight+hotel travel offer at the best price for our customers, and we have built a fantastic team to do this.
If you have excellent analytics capabilities combined with solid business sense and want to work and learn in one of the most exciting and fast-paced environments in Travel then this is the opportunity for you!
This role is about building on potential. Having significant relevant working experience is welcome but not an absolute necessity. We will provide you with extensive hands-on training and support to aid you in your development.
1) Identify opportunities for improvement for our Dynamic Packages through extracting and analyzing data and performance:
- Carry out numerical analysis to identify changes and drivers that affect the performance of the business;
- Liaise with Business Intelligence and other analytics teams to identify, maintain and validate different sources of information;
- Build tools to automate data extraction and build and maintain dashboards and visualization tools to facilitate monitoring and reporting tasks;
- Provide accurate data, insights, analysis and forecasts for decision-makers and stakeholders;
- Identify opportunities for growth and use data to deliver actionable insights that can help stakeholders to drive impactful decisions.
2) Clearly communicate results, findings, analysis and where relevant proposed actions in a concise and accurate manner across a number of formats in order to aid decision-making;
3) Identify advanced tools and methodologies (e.g. Machine Learning) that could potentially be used to improve our analytics toolkit.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Analytical mindset: You enjoy working with data and want to work with math and statistical analysis, and are able to quickly extract implications from data and deliver effective solutions.
- Strong Excel capabilities; comfortable running complex analysis and dealing with large amounts of data;
- Business sense, you see the bigger picture and objective behind the numbers
- Organized and self-starter, methodical with strong attention to detail, focused on results;
- Excellent skills to communicate and explain clearly findings and results to both technical and business audiences.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering, Physics or similar;
- Team player and strong willingness to work as a team;
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Fluent in English (this will be the day to day working language).
- 12+ months of experience in a similar analytical role;
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Python, R or similar programming
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.