eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Brand Manager whose mission is to be the eDreams brand custodian with responsibility and accountability for executing elements of the brand strategy and marketing activity, including contributing to the development of the media strategy and plan, designed to achieve specific brand objectives, including traffic and bookings targets. While directly reporting to the eDO Brand Director, the chosen candidate must have the experience, expertise and skill set at a senior level to: contribute effectively and shape the development of brand strategy, initiate and lead the media strategy and plan development for their brand and ensure outstanding implementation in market working closely with other functions to ensure effective in-market delivery.
- Inspire and lead the business behind the eDreams brand;
- Develop – and deliver against – a clear pipeline to drive traffic, demand and profit growth;
- Develop and deliver step-changing, customer centric and commercial brand plans;
- Lead the Brand Planning for eDreams to develop exciting and innovative media plans based on provable Return on Investment work;
- Understand Consumer Trends and ensure that we have plans in place aligned to these trends;
- Integrate with PODs to champion brand in all key trading channels while closely working with all teams to understand and shape commercial aspects of the brand;
- Ensure consistent and equity building communication according to the brand equity pyramid;
- Influence the long-term communications plans and strategies for the brand;
- Collaborate across the global to identify product solutions, innovation and create a long-term pipeline for growth.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent with a proven track record in Brand Marketing (at least 6/8years) from an FMCG background;
- Demonstrate Initiative & proactivity, be able to identify problems/obstacles, make recommendations and follow through with solutions;
- Strategic agility to unlock a company’s positioning;
- Hold a track record of working closely with internal stakeholders for brilliant activation;
- An entrepreneurial approach to business;
- Experience in managing agencies for great execution;
- Build relationships across borders to identify and execute best practice;
- You will have the ability to light up a room, bringing presence, drive and enthusiasm to the table every day to develop and drive business growth and influence all levels of the organisation;
- You will be a strong team leader, bringing together different functions, evangelizing brands and breathing real passion into teams;
- A strong understanding of strategy is imperative along with exceptional project management skills;
- Strong command skills and ability to stand alone in order to drive the brands forward;
- You will thrive under pressure and demonstrate clear thinking and confidence in your own ability;
- Demonstrate passion for marketing and be highly career driven with an ability to demonstrate empathy for consumers;
- Experience of consumer marketing a must;
- An ability to influence and persuade different groups of people with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and highly developed Interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritise, manage time and deal with ambiguity;
- Numerate and highly analytical.