The BI Lead Architect is responsible for the architecture, the design, the release & the maintenance of the BI platform. He/She will also support the development teams in the solution so as design phases of their projects to ensure their technical viability.
The BI Lead Architect will remain up to date on the latest BigData technologies and help implement them if needed. He/She will also lead a small team.
The BI Lead Architect and his/her team will work within the BI team in an agile environment and take part in the daily standups. With the BI PO & the BI team lead and his team, they will work together to migrate the current BI platform from Oracle to Google Cloud BigData technology. The migration has started but needs to be accelerated with the help and support of the new BI Lead Architect. The new platform should be able to support billions of records per day.
- Architect and build a BI platform using data governance,
- Design and develop data ingestion and transformation tools,
- Design automation to monitor and control data lifecycle,
- Automate the measurement of key performance and data quality metrics,
- Set standards & methodologies for BI teams using the platform,
- Manage performance tuning and optimization of the BI platform,
- Build and Manage a team of experts,
- Participate and exchange information, roadmaps and solutions,
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions,
- Create functional and technical documentation related to the BI platform,
- Research latest industry trends and select and incorporate most suitable tools,
- Design efficient, reliable big data systems using BigData technologies to perform analysis on large volumes of generated data,
- If needed can also take some tasks usually processed by his team.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field,
- +6 years in building and managing Business Intelligence platform,
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL and physical data modeling skills,
- Experience in quality control process,
- Oracle hands on experience,
- Experience in Data Management domains (Master Data Management, Data Governance, and Data Integration),
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities,
- Knowledge of BI tools,
- Good level of English (working language),
- Technology passionate,
- Proactive and result-driven,
- Like to work in a cross-functional team.