eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Low Cost Air Fares Specialist that will be part of the eDreams ODIGEO Trading team based in Barcelona. You will be part of a friendly and highly experienced team where you will immediately make meaningful contributions. His/her core responsibility will be managing the relationships with our providers for low cost flights, both in the operational daily side, and on the long term strategic angle, and work together with relevant stakeholders inside eDreams, to ensure our connections are active, competitive, free of errors, and have the highest quality.
- Ensure Odigeo is offering the most competitive, and comprehensive Low cost inventory to its customers by, together with IT and Product, identifying and implementing actions needed to solve any lack of content issues by creating and integrating new carriers, creating new routes, etc;
- Work with the different teams to monitor and optimize the booking, ancillaries and post-booking functionalities, tracking bookability, conversion, errors, issuance rate, and overall performance of low cost carriers
- Analyze data to detect any change of trends in bookings/ errors as well as finding the root case by detecting patterns.
- Keep the provider engine and the direct integrations up and running, with a good performance in terms of connectivity, content and bookings.
- Integrate new products, implementing enhancements and mandatory requirements, prioritizing them appropriately.
- Full and complete operational follow up: problem reporting, resolution follow up, monitoring of benefits.
- Manage the relationship with our providers. Lead commercial/contractual discussions.
- Support other functional business units.
- Provide strategic guidance on developments of the product; identify opportunities &projects to increase the performance of low cost products. Help to calculate business cases and impact of new initiatives.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- +5 years of work experience in Low Cost flight distribution
- Proactive and able to work independently and within a team
- Data Driven. Rigorous, methodical and analytical
- Advanced user Excel: other BI tools is a plus (Qlikview, Microstrategy, SQL, etc)
- Able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment under minimal supervision
- High levels of accountability and ownership of any subject related to Low Cost. It is expected that candidate will own any subject or issue until complete solution.
- Good business sense, able to liaise with wider stakeholders varying from technical to business owner
- Negotiation skills to engage with suppliers.
- People management skills
- Have strong time management and prioritization skills
- Great communications skills and ability to coordinate with and influence colleagues and business partners
- High level of English is a must
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.