eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for an Accountant Manager that will be part of the eDreams ODIGEO Finance team based in Barcelona.
The Accountant Manager will take care of subsidiaries of eDreams and will work to ensure the correct accounting of transaction.
- Coordinate manage the accountancy team’s activities;
- Coordinate tasks with other departments;
- Review monthly accounts and prepare reporting’s;
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and
loss statement, and other reports;
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents;
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information;
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner;
- Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience in accountancy;
- Experience in management of team;
- Proven Audit experience;
- Fluent in English and Spanish;
- Microsoft Office Suites – Advanced User;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to work under pressure.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.