eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for an Accounting Intern to join our finance team and take care of eDreams’ Subsidiaries and She/He will work to ensure the correct accounting of transaction.
- Be involve in the process of reconciliation of PSP.
- Journal postings.
- Reconciliation ICP transactions.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Collection and payments orders and liaison with Treasury.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Required skills and experience:
- Being able to sign an internship agreement (convenio de prácticas).
- Accounting Technical Knowledge.
- Fluent Spanish is a must, fluent English will be a plus.
- Keen attention to detail.