Dreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Technical Product Owner to join the inventory team. We built a new Bed Bank from scratch and contracted thousands of hotels to sell on all eDreams ODIGEO B2C websites.
- Develop together with the different business teams a long-term product strategy to enhance our platform and connect it to more providers and distributors
- Drive the technical implementation of the API integrations
- Own the product backlog and the definition of detailed epic and stories
- Be part of a team of backend engineers, QA developers, DevOps
- Drive planning meetings and take part with the team in all SCRUM ceremonies
- Managing the Full lifecycle product management (from concept development to tactical execution).
- Monitoring on a daily basis KPI’s and understanding the product performance;
- Identifying and proposing product improvements based on solid data and market perspectives or qualitative research;
- Working in coordination with our Development teams to execute, deliver and improve the product;
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises and creating contingency plans;
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2 years of experience as Product Owner (working with Agile methodologies);
- Hands-on with API development
- Previous experience in B2B Hotel or API integrations is strongly appreciated
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven mindset;
- You are passionate about Product and Technology;
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient English required, ideally with experience in international environments.