eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a 3PP Account Manager to be part of the newly created Lodging and other services Team, and provide support and business insight to improve the business and key KPIs related to our non-flight partnership.
You will lead business initiative within the Group that will help to improve the top line. We will give you opportunities to rapidly gain visibility and incremental responsibility.
Key responsibilities :
- Manage and lead discussion with our 3rd party Partners for Lodging and other services
- Work closely with our partner to understand current performance and identify win-win areas
- Benchmark provider performances and offers
- Continuously analyze current business model and spot areas of improvement improvements through internal and external benchmarking.
- Support in the identification, business negotiation and onboarding of new partners
- Design and follow implementation road map of business initiatives.
- Manage and supervise partnership analysts team
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years work experience in: Travel industry OR in similar role in other industries OR management consultancy
- Strong Academic Background: MsC in engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Business Administration or similar.
- Excellent analytical skills, comfortable with statistics and financial math.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and database software.
- Willingness and ability to juggle numerous projects simultaneously, and respond to changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player, with the highest level of integrity and capability, professionalism.
- Fluency in English.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.