eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for an experienced and content-savvy digital marketer to join our Content Marketing Team within the SEO Department, to develop and implement our corporate strategy. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and have experience in designing, creating and developing innovative content campaigns across different platforms through creative and data-driven approaches that support the growth of the organization.
- Support the definition of a Content Marketing strategy and roadmap that delivers world-class content messaging and drives growth in the organization.
- Implement a cross-channel content marketing strategy in some of our core markets.
- Produce, maintain, review and update content materials, ensuring that they meet high quality standards (user focused, relevant, well-written, etc.), and are optimized and aligned with our SEO and link building strategies, driving growth.
- Execute keyword research and define a keyword universe that aligns with audience needs, business priorities and inbound traffic goals, collaborating with other internal or external teams, as needed.
- Collaborate with other teams (Brand, PR, Social, SEO, etc.) in the creation and execution of campaigns to ensure alignment and leverage the expertise of other teams.
- Manage projects with external providers, from sending requests and evaluating providers, to monitoring the quality of the deliverables and timelines.
- Collect KPIs and analyze the performance of the different initiatives.
- Understand the competitive landscape and general trends. Measure and report on changes.
- Leverage audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes campaign plans, competitive information and content performance analytics to create a steady stream of initiatives and use cases across various channels.
- Drive and execute on the opportunities identified to support strategic SEO and marketing wide growth objectives.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing roles, working on large scale B2C organizations
- 2+ years experience in Content Marketing roles with a proven track of implementing successful cross-platform strategies driving company growth
- High-quality content creation skills and demonstrable experience is required
- Good understanding of digital marketing practices and metrics, specially SEO
- Experience with market research techniques and competitive analysis
- Strong analytical abilities
- Good understanding of web analytics tools
- Excellent presentation skills across different levels in the organization
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably related to Digital Marketing and Communication, or Journalism
- English native level is a must, plus an additional EU language: German or French.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.